Speak Up for Leah Sharibu
Leah Sharibu was captured by Boko Haram three years ago on Feb 19th, 2018, and was denied her release due to her faith.
How You Can Help
ICON has received confirmation that Leah is alive! We need your help now more than ever as the dire circumstances in Nigeria that led to Leah’s captivity still allow others to fall victim to the same fate. Please make a one-time or monthly donation to help us speak up for Leah and other vulnerable Nigerians. Any amount helps to give hope. Stay engaged by signing-up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Join us for “7 Days of Prayer” on February 13-19, 2021
We are inviting you to join us as we hold “7-Days of Prayer” for Leah Sharibu, her family, and others in similar circumstances.
- Day 1 (Feb 13): Pray for Leah Sharibu’s Family
- Day 2 (Feb.14): Pray that Leah and Her Family are Encouraged
- Day 3 (Feb.15): Pray for World Leaders to Call for Action in Nigeria
- Day 4 (Feb.16): Pray for Other Girls in Captivity
- Day 5 (Feb.17): Pray for the Defeat of Terrorism in Nigeria
- Day 6 (Feb.18): Pray for the People in Nigeria
- Day 7 (Feb.19): Pray for Those that are Victims of Persecution
Join: “Speak-Up: 3 Hours for 3 Years”
Friday, February 19th, 2021
1-4 PM (ET-USA) / 7-10 PM (WAT)